05 November 2018

Back At It Again!

Moving is not for the faint of heart, dear reader! After six weeks of sorting, discarding, and packing, followed by 2 weeks of moving all my world possessions, and 4 weeks of unpacking and recuperating, I am ready to read. And blog!

I never thought I could be too tired to read, but I was. During my downtimes I knit hats for charity and watched TV, dreaming of having enough energy to tackle my hoard of books. Add in three weeks without Internet at home, and the result was no blogging. But I'm back.

My current distraction is my first NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) wherein I attempt to crank out a 50,000-word first draft of a novel. Never a dull moment! If this idea tickles your interest at all, join us - it's not too late to begin!


RESOURCES


NaNoWriMo
https://nanowrimo.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment